about the company
benerail is the Leading Railway Retail Expert in Europe
Have you ever tried to book an international rail journey? Nightmare, right? That’s what we are trying to solve. Our organisation enables companies to sell international railway tickets across Europe. Regardless of which railway is needed to provide the tickets. We reduce complexity for our customers, so they can focus on optimising the service to the travellers and make the choice for international railway travel easy.
benerail is your smart ticket to a greener world
Benerail is a spin-off from The Belgian and Dutch national railway, well established yet very ambitious. To help the railway industry become the most attractive environmentally friendly and competitive means of transport, our strategy now focuses on expansion. Driven by our mission to facilitate a significant contribution to a better climate, we are building a scalable and sustainable organisation built on autonomous and purpose-driven teams.
Our main office is located in Antwerp, with flex in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and Brussels. Although we love coming together in person, because of the international nature of benerail and its people, we have been a remote-first company from the start.
about the job:
As a junior configuration manager, you’ll join the team that is responsible for the configuration of all products and fares offered to our customers. You’ll have a crucial role in ensuring that our existing offers are available at the highest quality standards and in expanding the available offers of European train carriers via our platform.
You will work collaboratively with both providers and customers to implement, test, and activate new and modified train offers, ensuring that all changes are complete, correct and delivered on time as agreed with stakeholders.
Our main concept is “data as a service”. You will have the opportunity to leverage cutting-edge technologies to deliver a seamless and hassle-free customer experience. Don’t miss this chance to grow your skills and make an impact in the transportation industry!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven young potential to join our team. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and be part of an organisation that is dedicated to creating innovative solutions.
Our wish list:
- Team player
- Good communication
- Likes a variety of tasks
- Knowledge of functional and technical data management – and the willingness to acquire a lot of new knowledge
- Help to plan and execute configuration management throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Analyse and solve issues related to configuration
- Help in specifying new configuration management tools
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language
And furthermore it is a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of the sales systems used by the Belgian or Dutch national railways
- Knowledge of the French and/or German language
We are looking for a full-time employee (on our benerail payroll)
what we offer
- The unique chance to put a very strong product on the market together with a group of enthusiastic specialists, to contribute to a shift into sustainable mobility.
- Flexibility, including the opportunity to work from home.
- A brand-new office within walking distance of the Antwerp Central railway station
- A competitive remuneration
- And, very important, a dynamic and vibrant culture with the best of both Belgium and the Netherlands where having fun is really important
Do you dare to take on this challenge?
To contact us about this job, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com