welcome to our benerail press kit page. Want to write about us? We give you all the information you need.
Visit our about us page for a full description of benerail.
Some facts about benerail:
- where do we come from? Benerail started in 2003 as a joint venture between the two national railway companies from Belgium and the Netherlands with a mission: facilitate seamless travel between the countries
- we are we now? Benerail has steadily branched out to 17 railway systems to cover 15 countries
- benefits? Travel through these countries can now be booked as one trip – one ticket needed for the full journey
- our mission? To cover all European countries for an 800+ km reach of climate-neutral travel by train
- why are we excellent in what we do? With almost two decades of experience under our belts we are quickly making solid progress towards our goal
Please meet the leadership team:
- Raimond de Nijs – co-director benerail
- Mark Mallants – co-director benerail
- Jos Blok – portfolio manager
- Peter Maleux – data manager
- Leen Dewicke – product manager commerce
- Erwin Vackier – product manager systems
- Mike Reumer – architect
Interested in our products and services? Our commercial team of +25 years of rail retail experience is ready to introduce you into our solutions:
- Brecht Vanhee – product owner
- Khanh Lethanh – sales manager
- Frédéric Monnard – customer success manager
- Corné Hendrickx – implementation specialist
- Justine Wauters – internal marketing & communication
- Harald Heukers – external marketing & communication
latest news about benerail
- benerail becomes Deutsche Bahn distributor – You can now book your customers in and out of Germany via DB in one go!
- a united Europe by train – What if you could type in your journey’s starting point located in “country A” and its destination in “country B”, and immediately be shown all possible train combination options – along with their total travel times and prices?
Download benerail logo and icons